Many clients come to us with specific concerns in mind. If you’re interested in kickstarting your investment portfolio or looking for advice on your biggest financial concerns, our advisors are ready to help. Even in a short-term project, the strategies and solutions we present can have lasting effects on your overall financial well-being.
The Financial Fitness Review can be a great introduction to Practical Financial Planning. After a two-hour meeting together, we’ll prepare customized written recommendations regarding your highest financial priorities.
We suggest the meeting focus on up to three specific questions on subjects like:
- Debt reduction and management
- Cash flow analysis and enhancement
- Tax planning for the current year
- Recommendations for possible tax strategies
- Retirement/Financial Independence Analysis
- Review of current asset allocation and investment location for tax efficiency
- Evaluation of performance of current investments
- Review of Financial Life Cycle position
- Analysis of current costs being incurred for financial advice
Over two to four meetings, learn the best strategy for your goals, and which specific investments to sell or buy.
The Investment Project will provide you with written recommendations covering:
- A complete review of net worth
- Personalized asset allocation
- Customized investment strategy
- Investment sale and purchase recommendation
- Retirement sustainability analysis
Fee range: $3,500 to $17,500 (based on investable net worth, annual income, complexity, advisor responsibility, and value added).