We are keeping current with and following procedures recommended by public health authorities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. As of this update (Tuesday, May 10, 2022):
Frequent changes to public health guidance make in-person meetings uncertain.
We prefer and recommend remote meetings for all clients.
Call ahead to request an in-person meeting.
All clients and guests meeting with us in person must observe these conditions. (If you cannot or prefer not to meet these requirements, we will happily schedule a remote meeting with you:)
- Bring your vaccination card (or provide a scanned copy ahead of time along with your other meeting data).
- All clients, guests, and team members will have temperature checks upon arrival in the office.
- All clients, guests, and team members will be required to wear masks properly covering the nose and mouth. We will provide masks for clients and guests who do not have one with them.
- Our furniture has been rearranged to allow for greater distance between individuals not living in the same household; still, we ask that you please make your best effort to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled meeting time to reduce overlap between clients.
While our professional fiduciary responsibility may not extend to controlling contagion, we are committed to safeguarding our clients' interests. With this in mind, we assure you of the following:
- The entire PFP team has been vaccinated against COVID-19, and our vaccination cards are available upon request.
- The entire team will wear masks properly covering the nose and mouth when any clients or guests are in the office.
- We will keep a supply of new masks handy for anyone who may forget theirs at home or in their car.
- We will be checking the temperatures of every team member every morning upon arrival, and of anyone (including any client) who enters the office for any duration longer than for a mail/package delivery.
- We will make an effort to stagger meeting start and end times to avoid unnecessary encounters between clients.
As fiduciary financial planners, there is nothing more important to us than the well-being of our clients. These rules for in-person meetings will reduce the spread of illness to clients, team members, and others. Remember, even if we are all fully vaccinated against COVID-19, that does not prevent us from getting or transmitting the virus. We are expecially aware of those who do not have the choice to be vaccinnated. (For example, Brittney's preschooler is not yet eligible, and is relying on our immunity and good health to protect her.) As has always been our goal, we strive to protect the most vulnerable among us, and we thank you for helping us to do so.
If you prefer not to follow these procedures or if you simply prefer to stay home for any reason, we are happy to hold client meetings remotely through Zoom or by telephone. You can schedule a meeting with us here.
We welcome your comments on these procedures. For information about COVID-19, visit the websites of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Ohio Department of Health, or the Cuyahoga County Board of Health.